How do you get the signal to buy to the right place without “Losing It”? We’ve all used manual shopping lists – forgetting to write down items, missing things, even losing the list on occasion. There has to be a better way, and after some research I found an Shopping List App that works great for my wife and I, and would also work well for small business! Read or watch and find out the details…
Communicating the signal to Buy More
- How to communicate to others or for later that the KanBan has tripped.
- Usually trips frequently and at a different location – must be efficient!
- Add to a paper list and remember to take it (and DON’T lose it) or e-mail and hope the recipient reacts to the signal.
- Business System input or auto trip.
Home and Small Business – App
- App option: See below.
Wunderlist Shopping List App
- Create a List
- Add Items (Subtasks) and qty. [Blank means 1] – Kanban items always remain
- Place them in the order you want them in
- At Trip Point
- Add checkmark
- At Buy Point (or when item is put into cart)
- Remove Checkmark
- Just a checkmark – no typing after adding items once. Quick and Easy!
- List always with the “team” – available on all devices
- Items are in the order that you want
- Work the list with 2 people and cut time in half!
- One works the list down from the top
- The other works the list from the top down
- Meet somewhere in the Middle – Cool!
Stay in Touch – and watch the video, listen to the podcast, comment, or send an e-mail by clicking below! And also check out the cartoon below!
Listen, Watch, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Make More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance, Pull, Kanban, Kanban Training, Training, Shopping List App, Doug Calvin
Question: What kind of shopping list do you use?
Leave us your comment! 🙂Follow Douglas