Life’s path is often not what we planned. Alyssa Ferguson’s wasn’t but that didn’t hold her back. She pushed on. She fought. She won!
- She recently turned 15 years old.
- She was diagnosed with brain cancer when she was 12.
- She inspired Matthew West to write a song just for her.
I attended her funeral to celebrate and remember the impact she has had around the world!
Alyssa Ferguson – Always had Time for Others
Helped other Patients:
- Looking for opportunities to help such as bridging the language barrier.
Helped others on the other side of the world.
- Clean Water for those she never met.
- Inspired Matthew West to write a song based on her story.
Think BIGGER THAN YOU THINK YOU CAN DO – Alyssa Did!
Thoughts for us and our use of our TIME.
- Look for Opportunity in everything
- Reach Out.
- Think BIG!
- Use every minute you have as if it was precious – IT IS!
- Honor your Faith, your Relationships, and Yourself with YOUR TIME!
To hear the entire story, watch the video or listen to the podcast by clicking below!
Listen, Watch, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Make More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance, Alyssa Ferguson, Matthew West, World Changers, Live Forever.
Photo courtesy of National Archives
Listen to Matthew West “World Changers” song from the “Live Forever” Album.
Question: What in Alyssa’s story impacted you the most?
Leave us your comment!Follow Douglas