Kathryn feels the time pressure of every day living, serving in a role that sometimes needs more time. But she has taken her situation and made conscious improvements that have helped, and offers timely advice.
- With so little time, she feels like a single mom – but isn’t technically
- She doesn’t have enough time
- Her husband’s job requires frequent, extended travel, so she functions as a single mom most of the time
- Does that sound familiar? We all probably have experienced times when we were outside of our normal role, and had to make adjustments.
Kathryn’s Timely Advice
- Streamlining your routine.
- Having a definite end to your day.
- Never turning down an offer of help.
- Having at least 2 friends
- One that is in the same life stage as you and can share.
- One that is more experienced and can add wisdom.
Kathryn’s example shows us how we can step closer and closer to our TIME EXCELLENCE™ goals!
Stay in Touch – and watch the video or listen to the podcast by clicking below (also check out the cartoon link)!
Listen, Watch, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Make More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance.
Question: Which is more important to you; a friend for SHARING, or a friend for advice and wisdom?
Leave us your comment!Follow Douglas