High School Senior Nicole Jia is out to Make More of a Difference every day. I remember that when I was a teenager, I did not have that kind of wisdom – more focus on baseball and friends.
Nicole Jia, Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2015
- Outstanding Teen program encourages positive goals through scholastic achievement, creative accomplishments and community involvement.
- She’ll speak to audiences about her platform, “This Little Light of Mine,” emphasizing the need for kindness.
- “One challenge that many of us encounter is the lack of time in our busy schedules. Although I know this year will be very eventful and filled with exciting opportunities, I remind myself that it wasn’t by my own abilities that I won this title, but through the power of believing in God.”
Lessons from this “Make More of a Difference” with our TIME example.
Nicole’s Time Challenge Question:
- “Why don’t we use our time to document people doing good for others instead of pictures of ourselves (selfies)?”
Three key TIME EXCELLENCE™ principles that Nicole demonstrates for us:
- Time in our day can often be redirected to Make MORE of a Difference for others.
- Acting on our time opportunities, no matter how small, can have a significant impact.
- Knowing our priorities and our purpose allows us to really Make MORE of a Difference!
I hope this inspires you as much as it does me. Often we get caught up in our fast paced / challenged day, and it is good to take a moment to be inspired. Nicole provides a motivating example that we can consider as we step closer to our TIME EXCELLENCE™ goals!
Want to hear the whole story? Click on The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show Video or Podcast below. (And also read the entire article on Nicole by clicking the Link below on Nicole).
And don’t miss the cartoon link below – it’s pretty funny…
Stay in Touch!
Listen, View, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Make More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance.
Question: If you had more time, where would you like to make More of a Difference?
Leave us a comment now!Follow Douglas