5 Most Popular WordPress Themes for July! – StudioPress
The latest data is out – what were the most popular themes for WordPress from StudioPress in July, 2016?
Here they are; the top 5:
1. Foodie Pro Theme: Foodie Pro Theme
2. Wellness Pro Theme: Wellness Pro Theme
3. Altitude Pro Theme: Altitude Pro Theme
4. Magazine Pro Theme: Magazine Theme
5. Maker Pro Theme: Maker Pro Theme
See all themes for your PERSONAL PERFECT CHOICE: StudioPress Themes
Background: How I applied a theme and got out my message:
I followed three simple steps:
- I clarified the value and product / service I wanted to pursue. This was what I had practiced in my career which was Unlocking Time in lives and organizations using proven tools, but now was offered to a larger audience globally through electronic means. This makes it very affordable for everyone.
- I started an internet presence that I would own so that I had control for the future (I didn’t use the free sites with their restrictions and functional limitations).
- Registered a Domain Name (like DouglasCalvin.com) and signed up with a web hosting company. I recommend BlueHost which can handle both the domain name and hosting:
- Installed the FREE Wordpress software with a few clicks of the mouse.
- WordPress has blogging capabilities, is widely used, etc. and is easily loaded FREE at Bluehost.
- Installed a Theme (the overall site look and colors) that matched the site look I wanted. I recommend StudioPress Themes. Take a look and I’ll bet one fits your needs:
- Started blogging and adding valuable content. Sure, it takes some time but it is for the freedom and flexibility option for the future.
Take a look at my Shop page to see these, and more under the “Your Website Products” tab. Note that everything for the first year to get started will be a little under $200, and around $100 annually thereafter for the website and Domain Name fees. As you grow, you can add other capabilities and decide on the expenses, but this gets you going down a similar path I took.
Community Question: What Theme do you like best? – please post below. ☺ Participate in our community…
Time Excellence: Maximize Your Time – Make a Difference! ™
Keywords: “Time Excellence”, “Time Management”, “Time Crunched”, “Out of Time”, Goals, Dreams, Purpose, “Douglas Calvin”
Some of the links above are called “affiliate links” that allow me to receive a commission to help offset the cost of bringing this content to you and others. Please note that this does not increase the price of your purchase. Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”.Follow Douglas