A Salute to the Time-Crunched!
We Salute those who push through their Time-Crunch every day!
To those who get up every morning and are challenged to get everything done that they need to, but don’t give up!
- Worker, who too often has multiple jobs,
- Parent, who gives all they can to their children and wishes that they could do more,
- Entrepreneur, who actually acts on their ideas and drives toward them day and night,
- Career Changer, who works in one job and learns another,
- Influencer, who is driving a message of change to the world and works day and night to get things done,
- Caregiver, who cares for that sick family member, relative, or friend,
- Single Parent, who takes on the load much by themselves – work, family, finances…
- Student, who pushes through the studies and often works on the side,
- Disabled and ill, whose every task offers multiplied challenge,
- Broken, who have hit a bump in the road that feels as if there will be no recovery,
- Lonely, who continue the search for meaningful relationship,
- Person who tries and tries, but just seems to get further behind,
- Unfortunate, who seem to always fall short in their efforts,
It’s to these we Salute, and say Thank You for Your Efforts!
We salute the “Time-Crunched”; THE MAJORITY!
- The fact is, 1 in 2 people feel Time-Crunched.
- Still feeling different? Well, the Time-Crunched adults number over 122,000,000 in the US alone!
Wow – a lot of people! When you don’t feel that you have enough time understand that you are not different, and that you are the norm. And it increases to over 60% for workers, parents with children under 18, etc.
And when we see a Hopeful Future in the distance, we often just need a BRIDGE!
A photo with special memories
Last fall, I stood in the wind looking into the distance. It was beautiful and peaceful. The city of San Francisco shone on the horizon, I could see the majestic deep blue water, and the center of attraction commanded notice – a bridge. Not just any bridge, but the Golden Gate Bridge glistening with the setting sun.
I raised my camera, and clicked. Got it! The moment and feeling was captured.
I look at the photo today and smile. It offers me some perspective. It offers me insight. For far away in the distance is a city, a population, and a destination. And separating us from that destination is a seemingly beautiful, but treacherous barrier offering potential danger in the cold, shark infested, vast water.
And I think we need bridges in life at one time or another, don’t we? We have times that we need to get to the other side, despite all of the barriers, despite all of the challenges. We just need a path. Sometimes, we just need OUR OWN BRIDGE to OUR OWN DESTINATION!
So what I have to offer today is a photo – a special photo – one that I personally took. Agreed, it’s possibly not worth a lot of money and it won’t win any awards, but in life sometimes making a difference just involves giving something small to others. Because they know that they have been remembered, and today have been saluted!
Time Excellence: Maximize Your Time – Make a Difference! ™
Keywords: “Time Excellence”, “Time Management”, “Time Crunched”, “Out of Time”, Goals, Dreams, Purpose, “Douglas Calvin”
Community Question: What is the subject of a photo that you have taken that has special meaning for you? ☺ Participate in the community; leave your comment below…
- Bay photo Before the Golden Gate Bridge Was Built
- Golden Gate Bridge Under Construction – Hope you aren’t afraid of heights!
- Golden Gate Bridge Cartoon