Time Tips: Time-Crunched Epidemic – Have You Caught It Too?
The Time-Crunched Epidemic is here! We often don’t have enough time to accomplish what we want in our hectic days. Is it just me, or is it more widespread? Great question and one that the data answers clearly:
3 Key Facts to consider:
- Gallup Survey: 48% of adults feel Time-Crunched!
- Time greatly affects our Organizational, Career, and Personal Growth
- Time is at the center of our lives, and one of our scarcest resources.
- Then we can also know that 52% of adults don’t feel Time-Crunched – OPPORTUNITY to do even more!
- We can’t replace it – yes, obvious but still often ignored.
The Solution: Proven TIME EXCELLENCE™ principles applied to YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION.
I have been using proven principles for years yielding huge saving to businesses and individuals. The challenge, though, is that it is often very expensive for the training and somewhat difficult to understand for those that are not technical. TIME EXCELLENCE™ simplifies the steps and concept so everyone can benefit. It helps us all by:
- Maximizing Time to Make More of a Difference TODAY!
- Explaining TIME KEYS for GAME CHANGING Organizational, Career, and Personal Growth.
- Provided 7 Steps for visible impact TODAY!
- Providing a solid historical foundation having been used successfully by Business large and Small for years.
So we are left with nothing but Opportunity whether we are Time-Crunched or not – we can do better.
What will we choose going forward? Will it be to do things the way we have been, or to quickly and incrementally make a MORE OF A DIFFERENCE IN OUR ORGANIZATION, OUR CAREER, AND OUR PERSONAL LIFE!
Stay in Touch!
Listen, View, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Making More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance.
Question: Which category do you fall in; Time-Crunched, or Not Time-Crunched? Leave us a comment now!Follow Douglas