We wonder why we are different. How does everyone else seem to have more time than me? I just can’t accomplish everything that I want to – for myself or my organization that I work for.
But there could be a clue – are you in any of these groups? If so, it’s normal – and fixable!
Time-Crunched Hot Spots – who is more prone? (although ANYONE can be Time-Crunched).
- Hotspot 1:
- 61% of working adults feel they don’t have enough time!
- Hotspot 2:
- 61% with children younger than 18 feel they don’t have enough time!
- Hotspot 3:
- 61% female and 18-49 years old feel they don’t have enough time!
- Only 21% 65+ years old feel they don’t have enough time!
Epicenter of Time-Crunch:
Are You in many or even all of these?
- Female & 18-49 years old
- Children younger than 1
If so, the odds are very high that you are in a Time Crunched situation, where you feel that you do not have enough time for the things that you want to accomplish.
As you can imagine, we can always choose:
- to keep doing what we have been doing – but with that comes the reality that nothing will significantly improve. Time Crunched lives will most likely remain time crunched.
- Or, alternately we can step by step improve our situation. Remember, each of us is unique and what works for some does not necessarily work for us. We need to understand the best “TIME PRACTICES” and apply them where they make sense.
Option 2 is where we focus our time and efforts. Learning together both the concepts and successes of others, as we step closer and closer to our TIME EXCELLENCE™ goals!
Want to take the next step? Here’s some options:
- Click on The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show Video or Podcast links below.
- Receive the special e-mail updates by clicking here.
- Read the written blogs here.
- Contact us with your question here – if you are asking it the odds are many have the same question.
Stay in Touch (and check out the cartoon below)!
Listen, Watch, and Contact Here:
E-mail: click here
Keywords: TIME EXCELLENCE™, Time Management, Douglas Calvin, DouglasCalvin.com, Out of Time, Make More of a Difference, Time-Crunched, Time Crunched, Lean, Lean Flow, Six Sigma, The TIME EXCELLENCE™ Show, Training, Speaker, Consulting, Workshops, Purpose, Goals, Results, 3 Phases, 7 Steps, Podcast, Improving Organizational Performance.
Question: How many of the 4 “Hot Spot” categories listed above are you in (1, 2, 3, or 4)?
Please leave your comment now!Follow Douglas